CALL US: (562) 606-1030
California Fire Equipment Dealers and Fire Sprinkler Contractors Insurance is important for any California business; there is no doubt about that. The construction industry is filled with many different tradesman. As a fire sprinkler contractor or fire equipment dealer you are most concerned with starting the next job without any issues. The last thing you want to worry about is your insurance. Integrity Now Insurance Brokers is your answer. We know the importance of getting things done and getting them done fast. We understand that you have General Contractors and Owners requesting for additional insured endorsements, request for waivers and more. We have been working in the construction industry for 10 plus years and we understand your needs.
As a California fire equipment dealer and fire sprinkler contractor you need a specialist who understands your specific business and we have the background to make sure you will be covered correctly. Buying contractors insurance is a complicated process and you want to make sure you have an insurance agent who will take the time to ensure that you have all of the policies your business needs to operate smoothly.
Integrity Now Insurance Brokers can offer the following business insurance coverage for your fire equipment dealer and fire sprinkler contractors through our insurance carrier partners:
Types of eligible risks:
The following classes of business may be written in this program:
- Fire Sprinkler Contractors
- Fire Suppression System Testing
- Fire Equipment Dealers
- Fire Extinguisher Servicing Contractors
Insurance Carrier Appetite:
- Policyholder annual receipts/gross sales between $150,000 to $15,000,000
- Minimum Starting Premium: $5,000 for General Liability
- Any class not listed in the eligible class section above
- Any insured that subcontract more than 35% of their operations
- Any exposures, even incidental to an eligible class, that consist of any of the following:
- Sale of systems designed by the insured but installed by others
- Manufacture of Fire Suppression Systems or related systems or products
- Alarm system monitoring unless 100% subbed out with Certificates of Insurance with equal or greater limits
- Asbestos removal
- Any offshore work
- Otherwise eligible new ventures with less than 3 years prior industry experience.
- D&B financial stress rating of 4 or 5 or in bankruptcy
- Any account with a 3 year loss ratio (incurred + allocated expenses) in excess of 50% without prior approval from Zurich
- Any risk with a single incurred loss in the past 5 years that exceeds $100,000 without prior approval of the insurance carrier
- Maximum limits using non-admitted forms and endorsements approved by Insurance Carrier for use with this Program
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence
- $1,000,000 Personal Injury and Advertising Injury
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- $2,000,000 Products and Completed Operations Aggregate
- $100,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- $5,000 Medical Payments
- Building, Business Personal Property and contractors equipment coverages available
- Admitted paper
- Limits: $1,000,000/$1,000,000/$1,000,000
- Class Codes:
- 5188 (5185 in CA) – Automatic Sprinkler Installation
- 4635 – Fire Extinguishers Installation
- 8010 – Fire Equipment Dealers
- Direct bill available
Optional Coverage Endorsements available:
- Blanket Additional Insured.
- Contractors Design Liability Endorsement
- Earlier Notice of Cancellation Provided by Us up to 60 days
- Employee Benefit Liability $1,000,000 per claim/aggregate
- Errors and Omissions with Additional Insured Provision for E&O Included in policy limits
- Limited Pollution Coverage Work Site $1,000,000 each pollution incident with $2,000,000 aggregate and a matching deductible to the GL.
- Per Project Aggregate- where required by written contract
- Stop Gap Liability $1,000,000/$1,000,000/$1,000,000
- Waiver of Rights of Recovery Blanket – where required by written contract
- GL PD deductible options available
Follow Form Excess: Limits Up to $10 million per claim and aggregate.
- A fully completed application of insurance
- A fully completed and signed (by an authorized representative of the insured) and dated American Fire Sprinkler Association application is required of all submissions.
- Two years of prior job lists and/or certificate holder list
- Claims Assistance Program for claims management with signature page for acceptance
- Currently valued loss runs for five years with details on all claims over $10,000.
- Resume for new ventures with at least 5 years experience
Your business is a huge investment; do not leave it to chance by having inadequate insurance coverage. Integrity Now Insurance Brokers is a business too, so we understand the importance of comprehensive coverage. We offer many options for your California Fire Equipment Dealers and Fire Sprinkler Contractors Insurance, no matter how big or small your business may be. Contact us today and fill out our free business insurance quote form today!
Integrity Now Insurance Brokers, Inc. is a multi-line insurance agency, providing personalized insurance coverage for families and businesses, throughout Orange County, California, Riverside County, California, San Bernardino County, California and the cities of Orange, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Garden Grove and Fullerton, Riverside, Huntington Beach, Long Beach, Downey, Carson, Brea, Agroua Hills, Pasadena, San Diego, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Corona, Cypress, Newport Beach, San Jose, Anaheim, Chula Vista, Fontana, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Oceanside, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Pomona, Torrance, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Burbank, Temecula, El Cajon, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Whittier, San Marcos, Lakewood, Lake Forest,…
Integrity Now Insurance Brokers, Inc
4182 Viking Way, Suite 203 Long Beach, CA 90808